2020 FAIR MATERIALS
Available for Order from Tennessee Right To Life
*Purchase price listed after item, all brochures are free to public unless indicated otherwise. Links provided for more information about the brochures.
How You can Be Pro-Life ($.17/each)
- Helps people understand simple ways they can build a culture of life.
If They Say, You Say ($1.50/book – suggested sale price $2.00)
- A “how to” on answering questions from those who are pro-abortion.
Why Vote Pro-Life? ($.22/each)
- Information on the importance of voting for pro-life candidates.
Planned Parenthood – It’s Not What You Think ($.17/each)
- An in-depth look at the business of the largest abortion provider: Planned Parenthood. In light of the current video sting and investigations, this is ideal information to have available to the public.
Milestones of Early Life ($.08/each)
- Beautiful week-to-week timeline of the development of a human being. Includes vibrant pictures of life inside the womb.
The Abortion Timeline ($.20/each)
- A timeline version of the development of life inside the womb, includes info on when certain abortion methods are used depending on age of baby.
What Does a Baby Feel During an Abortion? ($.20/each)
- Explains what a baby can feel from age 6 weeks to age 20 weeks “when all physiological connections are in place to feel pain”.
Abortion – Can You Handle the Truth? ($.20/each)
- The medical reality of abortion, and the types of procedures used.
Abortion – Why Should I Care? ($.20/each)
- Geared toward high school and college age people; “1/4 of your generation…were killed by abortion.”
Abortion – The Black Woman’s Voice ($.08/each)
- Discuses this disproportionate number of abortion that take place on black babies. “Black women constitute 14% of the female population (age 15-44) in the US, but they underwent approximately 38% of the abortions”.
Conceived in Rape – A Story of Hope ($.15/each)
- By Rebecca Kiessling, a woman who was conceived in rape, includes testimony and facts on the hard cases regarding abortion.
Healing the Pain of Abortion (Limited Supply – Free)
- Rachel’s Vineyard Weekend Retreat for post-abortive women.
Women Hurt – You Can Help ($.18/each)
- Discusses post-abortion syndrome (PAS) in women, symptoms and treatments.
Men Hurt, Too ($.18/each)
- Discusses how “fathers of aborted children can be dramatically affect by the abortion decision”, symptoms, and treatments.
Silent No More – What’s So Bad About Abortion?
- Discussing the problems of abortion from a post-abortive perspective.
END OF LIFE EDUCATION:
Euthanasia - Mercy or Murder? ($.15/each)
- Discusses Physician-Assisted Suicide and other forms of euthanasia.
POPULAR BUMPER STICKERS:
Your cost: $.50/each | suggested donation at event: $2.00
“Before I formed you in the womb, I knew you.” Jeremiah 1:5
“It is a poverty to decide that a child must die so you may live as you wish.” – Mother Theresa
“We Vote Pro-Life”
PRO-WOMAN, PRO-CHILD, PRO-LIFE
“A baby is a person, so matter how small.”
“Planned Parenthood: Destroying a Generation One Baby At a Time.”
“Equal Rights for UNBORN WOMEN”
“Adoption not Abortion”
“UNBORN BABIES FEEL PAIN”
“God is Pro-Life”
Other bumper stickers available are listed on our website at http://goo.gl/E56VBp.
Stickers (Your cost $.50/each | Suggested donation $2.00
Love Always Protects (Click Link to Preview Sticker) http://tennesseerighttolife.nationbuilder.com/pro_life_products_alt#!/Love-Always-Protects-Bumper-Sticker/p/68064079/category=0
Protect LIFE (Click Link to Preview Sticker)
Choose Life Front Plate (Your cost: $10.00/each | Suggested donation at event: $10.00)
“Choose Life” Ribbon Magnets (Your cost: $.65/each | Suggested donation at event: $5.00)
Precious Feet Pins (Blue, Pink, Silver, Gold) (Your cost: $.65 | Suggested donation at event: $2.00)
Precious Little Ones 12-Week Model (Your cost: $.50 | Suggested donation at event: $1.00)
Rubber Bracelets (Your cost: $.41 | Suggested donation at event: $1.00)
- Blue “PRO-LIFE”, http://www.heritagehouse76.com/details.aspx?prod_id=5185
- White and Pink “LIFE IS PRECIOUS”, http://www.heritagehouse76.com/details.aspx?prod_id=5183
Contact the state office at 615.298.5433 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions about materials available or to place your order.